Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun at the Carnival

Last weekend a little carnival came into town. They set up shop right in the mall parking lot, so of course when we drove by, Tink was soooo excited. Friday night we took the girls and went over for a few hours. It had cooled down a bit, and there were pretty much no lines to wait in for the rides. All in all, it was a great night. Our last ride of the night was the ferris wheel and while we were up at the top looking over the buildings, Tink saw the mountains and said "Look Mom, we are up so high we can see the mountains all the way in Utah!" It's pretty sad that Idaho is so flat that when she sees anything resembling a mountain she thinks we are in Utah. There also a few picts of Tink and Mudge taking their first bath together. I can't tell you how many times Tink has asked when she and Mudge could take a bath together. When I finally mentioned the idea, you would have thought it was Christmas morning. They had so much fun in the tub together. Nobody can make Mudge laugh or smile like Tink can. I just love my cute girls! Where would I be without them?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Looks like you guys are having way to much fun! I can't believe Kylie is so grown up...so cute What a fun father's day! Looks like the softball was a hit!! Haha no pun intended:) You look so cute in that pic with Kylie and your hair is freakin cute and spunky! I love it! And little Sadie has the prettiest big blue eyes! I love the pic of her on Paul's lap! When are you coming to Utah again??? Kylie needs to see "real" mountains And you need to come see me:) Well take care!