Tuesday, June 3, 2008
What a great weekend!
Can you believe I am blogging twice in one month! We had such a fun time this past weekend, I couldn't resist blogging it. Saturday began with sunny weather (which is very unusual for Idaho). While I was busy planting flowers in my pots, the girls were playing duck-duck-goose. As you can see, they invited a few other friends to play along. SOOOO CUTE! And by the way, look how good Mudge is doing sitting up by herself! Later that day, we decided to take advantage of the good weather and go fishing. On our way, we saw some baby geese getting ready to cross the road, so Tink and I went to say hi. That didn't last long, because Tink fell in goose poop and wasn't too happy. Papa C and Grandma Marie watched Sadie while we went fishing. As you can see, goose poop may gross Tink out, but worms and gutting fish sure don't. In fact, she was chasing me around the shore trying to get me to play with the worm! Yuck! She thought it was so funny, and kept telling me she was going to eat the worm. While we were waiting for the fish to bite, I wrote Kylie's name in the sand. After I snapped the pict, she quickly erased it so nobody would "know a cute little girl named Kylie was here." The fish began biting and all in all we caught 5 little perch. They were so tiny, we threw them all back. And by throw, I mean that literally. Tink chucks them out there as far as can be! The fishing didn't last long because the stupid Idaho weather dropped 15 degrees in about 30 minutes and started raining. It was a good effort though. After that we went back to Papa and Grandma's and ate oatmeal pancakes. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute cute pictures! That is so fun Paul can take his "girls" out fishing! I'm glad you are doing well and for sure a shout out to Paul!! YAHOO! Congrats to him...graduated!! The day has come! and yes our anniversary was the same day as his sister's wedding...so kinda lame but it was fun! we are going to orlando in september for our anniversary! :)
I think I'm going to die of shock that you posted 2 in not just a month, but ONE WEEK! Keep it up, ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW what is going on up there!
Post a Comment