Saturday, August 16, 2008

Alaskan Adventures

6 comments:

Melinda said...

That sounds like so so much fun!! I didn't know Alaska was so beautiful!! Maybe someday we will get to go on a cruise there:) It was so fun to see you last week!! YOu are so cute and I miss that you don't live close to us:( Good thing we traveled across the country so we could become friends haha Well let me know if you are coming out soon??? Hopefully!!

Kristin said...

wow!! It looks you had so much fun in Alaska:} Tay starts school on Friday so we should get together. I got your message and I can get together anytime kinda so let me know what you were thinkin.

Melinda said...

Hey we are gone from the 5th of September to the 12th...so come after that!! Let me know!! Yeah I am so excited!!

Kristin said...

i'm so glad we didn't go to rigby lake today because that wind out there is wicked!! anyway do you want to do the same time on tuesday?

Kristin said...

Thursday works for me:}

Carmen said...

love all of it! You do a great job with your site. And we loved Sadie! She couldn't be a more perfect kid. Love, Auntie C