Happy Birthday Andrea!! I'm sorry it is so late. I hope you had an awesome birthday. I guess you have been busy with parties with Sadie's as well. I have taken an hiatus from blogging but finally I am back. It has been so fun to read up on yours. Your girls are so cute. It will be fun to have Sadie and Isabella the same ages... and Drew. Hopefully we can get together sometime! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Looks like the cake was the hit of the day for Sadie :)
It looks like the party was wonderful. I am so sad I missed it. I won't let that happen again!
I love the pictures of Sadie eating the cake. I hope Hallie just dives in like she did!
Happy Birthday Andrea!! I'm sorry it is so late. I hope you had an awesome birthday. I guess you have been busy with parties with Sadie's as well. I have taken an hiatus from blogging but finally I am back. It has been so fun to read up on yours. Your girls are so cute. It will be fun to have Sadie and Isabella the same ages... and Drew. Hopefully we can get together sometime! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment