Friday, September 12, 2008

Come one, come all (except stinky boys)

O.K Girls! Mark your calenders! We are having a girl's only Twilight date night!

When: November 21st (Opening night of course!)
Where: Pat Noble's house (a.k.a my mom)
Time: Sometime in the evening around 5:30 or so. As it draws closer, we will decide depending on what times the movie is showing.

So, here's the plan. Everyone and anyone can come. Seriously, bring your mom, sister, friend, neighbor or just bring yourself. If you would like, bring your favorite appetizer or dessert and we will have sort of a pot luck. We will pig out, chat, meet new friends and of course, go see the movie. What more could you ask for?! If you can't come for all of it, that's o.k. Come for the food or just the movie. Whatever floats your boat!

So, leave your kids and responsibilities home and come enjoy this ridiculous obsession that we all just can't get enough of!

Can't wait to see you all!

P.S- Just drop me a line if you are thinking of coming, so we kind of sort of have an idea who is all coming!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Super fun!! I'm in!!

Carmen said...

OF COURSE YOUR MOM AND I ARE COMING.

Melinda said...

Man I wish I could come! I would totally be there!! Maybe I should take a 3 hr drive to see twilight?? You are such I crack up I was busting up laughing when I read about getting ready for preschool!! She is hillarious!! ALso I love the antlers, how adorable!! So are you coming to Utah still or what the heck??

Mandy said...

While at the hospital today, Debbie, me and my mom decided to have our own GNO. I would drive up to IF, but hey- I'll save on gas. Thanks for the idea!

Fairbank Family said...

Andi...I LOVE your blog! The girls are so dang cute and getting so be so big!!! :) Seriously, we need to get together...we have preschool T&TH from 9-11, other than that, our schedule's pretty clear! Miss you!

Cindy said...

Love your blog! It seriously puts mine to shame but after all, I am computer illiterate so what do I expect. Seriously, you are amazing and I'd like to take a lesson or two from you. The movie thing sounds like so much fun, hopefully I can work it out to be there. I never have time to read so I haven't obviously read the book but the eating and talking part is right up my ally. Anyway, talk to you soon.

Wendy said...

You are a sick bunch. I had one of my young women provide an example during a lesson at church a couple Sundays ago. I couldn't exactly figure what she was getting at until I realized she was talking about Edward. Fictional characters DO NOT count as "an experience someone once had". Good grief.