Here are some of the many reasons to celebrate our wonderful little Mudge!
Her big toothy grin
Her big beautiful blue eyes
Her Miss America wave whenever she sees you walk into a room
Her Big Ol' Belly Laugh
The fact she loves you to chase her
The fact she loves her big sister more than anyone in the world
The way she tries to mimic her big sister in everything she does (even the screaming)
The way she says Uh-Oh and the way she draws out the Oh part with her mouth
The way she blows kisses and it looks like she is slapping her head
The way she gives you loves and says Ohhhh really softly when she does
For being so happy go lucky (most of the time)
For knowing exactly what she wants at age 1 and throwing a little temper tantrum if she doesn't get it ( I know, it will only be cute for so long)
For the way she jams whenever she hears anything resembling music
For the way she intensely looks at books as if she really understands what she's reading
The way her face just lights up when you start to sing to her
So here's to the first year and all the milestones we've already passed. Can't wait for the many more! We are so thankful Heavenly Father sent both of our little angels to us. We are truly blessed!
6 comments:
I hope you and Sadie have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!! I wish we could be up there!! Love you guys so much!!!
I love this post and the slideshow and "Slipping Through My Fingers" post. I cried. I am looking forward to seeing you. Happy Birthday Andrea and Sadie!
Happy birthday Sadie Ray!!!! She's so adorable. It's so sad when your little baby turns 1:{
Happy birthday to Sadie and Happy Birthday to YOU!! Getting old haha it was so fun to see you last week! HOw did Sadie's party turn out??
Happy birthday to you both!!! LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW! Your posts and pictures are so great.
what a sweet list.... she will love this when she grows up.
Post a Comment