Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let the Fall Festivities Begin!

For the last few weeks, we've done some fun stuff as a family to celebrate Fall, which is by far my FAVORITE time of year. Ky even got into this year and wanted to decorate her room, so I let her pick some things out of my decorations. She had so much fun! I was so impressed by her decorating skills and independance that I had to show all of you! Here is a little slide show to show you all our fun!
P.S.-If you put your mouse over the picts you can see the captions! (Just in case you are computer retarded! Ha!)

8 comments:

Hilary said...

Your pictures are SO fun. Seriously. You have the cutest, funnest family. I love Mudge's chubby cheeks and smile! (how did she get her nickname?)

Did you get my e-mail that NO, I didn't get your message about Scentsy? Let me know what I can help you with!!

Kristin said...

how fun! i've never made a caramel apple before. how cute is little miss sadie? her smile is the best ever!!

shel said...

ADoRaBLe!!!

You've been busy!!...playing. It all looks very fun!

Have you heard of peter,peter, pumpkin-eater...that's Sadie...eating the pumpkin guts ;)

Kristin said...

are you and paul up for some iggy's saturday night?

Ashley said...

So cute and fun. I love fall and everything that goes with it. I loved the pictures when you were at the pumpkin patch. You are such a fun mom.

Kristin said...

so i was thinking saturday night at 6:30 or 7 because josh has a scout campout friday night, but if you guys can't make it we could totally do it next week. i was also thinking no kids too:)

Mandy said...

Looks like so much fun! I want a carmel apple now!

Aimee Sommer said...

this is Aimee NIgbur, a cousin, just incase your wondering who this is.. Your little girls are darling.. im glad you have a blog since we don't see much of you guys its nice to see how your doing..