Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Snow Day!
I have a love/hate relationship with the snow. I love it the first couple times it snows and with Christmas lights, but the minute Christmas is over I wish it was Spring. However, like any little kid, Ky was thrilled when we got snow this past weekend. She was sad to see it melt, but at least she got to enjoy it for a day! I love the pict of Sadie and Jax looking out the window wishing they could join Ky romping in the snow. On Saturday, when the weather was working up to this storm, we spent the day as a family. Just Paul, the girls and I. We started off the day by going to breakfast at IHOP, then we went shopping for new couches for our basement, then while Sadie napped, we lounged around and watched reruns of Everybody loves Raymond and ate homemade salsa while Ky played and then we went bowling! Later that night, my mom watched the kids while Paul and I went to the movies! I have to say, for me, it was a perfect day! I got to spend the whole day with my kids and husband, I didn't have to cook, I got to go shopping and then to the movies! Isn't life great?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Wow! You guys got plastered! I'm glad it only skiffed the rooftops here. I am SO NOT ready for snow! It's supposed to be 70* here on Friday, come on down!!
Yuck...too early for that snow! She looked happy in it though. I guess she doesn't care about the calendar like we do. I just wanted to say that when the picture popped up of her standing there with a little smile and her pink coat...I thought she looked so much like you, Andrea!!
i love sadie and the cat wanting to play outside!!!so cute. i love ky's coat!!
It sure does sound like the perfect day. I'm glad you were able to spend some time alone as a family ;)
Kylie is so adorable! She looks so thrilled to be out in the snow. I'm with you, not too thrilled about the onset of winter but my kids are so excited!! I lOVED the pictures, where do you find such cute ways of displaying them??? I swear that liyyle Ky is the cutest! I'm so glad you got to spend a day with your cute family, you definetly deserve after being husbandless (is that a word) Sounds like the perfect day.
okay, I meant to say, that "little" Ky is the cutest. I'm holding 2 babies while trying to type. Woops!
It does sound like the perfect day!!
I just have a hate-hate relationship with snow. I hate putting on AND off (repeatedly) my kids snow clothes, I hate the wet on my floors, I hate wearing coats myself, I hate being cold, I hate being too hot when compensating for being too cold... UGH.
That said! ;0) Your pictures are too cute.
Love the perfect day! Sounds heavenly.
Post a Comment