Today is Paul's birthday and so I made a list of THIRTY-ONE-DERFUL things I love about him!
1.He is a wonderful husband and my best friend. He loves me unconditionally for who I am.
2.He is also a fantastic dad. He truly loves spending time with his kids.
3.He loves the gospel. He has a very strong testimony and knows soooo much about the church.
4.He’s passionate and committed to everything he does. I have never seen him do anything without 110% effort.
5.He is extremely motivated. Everything we have is because of him. (Our house, our business, investments.)
6.He is so smart with anything concerning business/financial.
7.He loves the outdoors. Though I sometimes complain about the time he spends away, it’s just because I am selfish. I love that he loves it!
8.Referring back to #7, because he loves the outdoors, he is a true boy scout. I know if we ever have to live like the pioneers did, we will be o.k. (I will hate it, but I will survive because of him.)
9.He loves learning. He is constantly reading and learning new things.
10.He’s a handy man. He can literally teach himself how to do/fix anything.
11.He makes me laugh. He has such a quick sense of humor. Sometimes it’s so quick; it takes me a minute to catch up!
12.He would do anything to see me happy!
13.He is a fantastic cook. Thank goodness because he has had to cook for us a lot!
14.He’s great at yard work. (Don’t use our yard as an example though-it’s not yet landscaped.)
15.He has a great sense of style. Seriously, most of the time we agree on everything from interior decorating, to clothes. What guy can you say that about?
16.He is very selfless and thoughtful. He would give the shirt off his back if someone needed it!
17.He is very positive. He always sees the brighter side to life.
18.He does tons around the house to help me and never acts like it’s supposed to be my job.
19.He is a great tipper! Unless we get horrible service, he always gives a generous tip!
20.He is always on time. I am the one that always makes us late!
21.He can never find his keys. I sometimes think it’s annoying, and then I realize life wouldn’t be the same if he could find them!
22.He let’s me have my hormonal, shall we say “bitchy” moments and still loves me.
23.I love his smile. He has great teeth and perfect lips!
24.I love his eyes! So big and dark with long lashes!
25.I love his legs! Very muscular (thanks to his German side)
26.He picks out great cards. He is a very thoughtful card giver. They always say the best things!
27.He has tons of patience. Way more than I do, which is probably why our kids are still alive!
28.He’s down to earth and practical. Makes me appreciate the simple things in life.
29.He handles stress well.
30.Great boss and deals well with his employees.
31.He is extremely loyal to those he loves.
I don’t tell him this nearly enough, but I love him with all my heart. Life would cease to exist without him. I thank the Lord every day he gave me such a wonderful man as my husband.
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Paul!!
Jason is also very intuitive in style. I would say it's a Nigbur thing, but I think it stopped at Paul. HA!
I hope he had a great day!
That was sweet Andrea. Happy birthday Paul!
Happy Birthday to Paul! Andrea, that list is a gift in and of itself. How great that you can write all those wonderful things about him. He is a great guy.
Post a Comment