Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Twilight
The movie was awesome and our party was awesome. What more can I say? No, seriously, I wasn't going to do a post on this because like an idiot, I forgot to take my camera, so what fun is a post without picts? However, I decided to just tell everyone thanks for coming to our party and making it a great night. We had red/black balloons, black tablecloth, napkins, plates and cups. Candles that were supposed to look like blood when you burned them, even vampire bite tattoos! The funny thing is, Ky was very concerned later on when she saw my fake tat on my neck. "Mommy,what happened?! It looks like you got hurt really bad! Is that real blood?!" After I convinced her it was fake, she wanted one too! Also, the food was rockin'! Thanks to everyone who pitched in on that! We had breadsticks that looked like bones, with blood (marinara) to dip them in. We had jalapeno cheese ball because Edward is hot! We had bloody Bella's punch to drink! It was just a really great night with really great people. In fact, I loved the movie so much that I almost went by myself the other night when Paul offered to watch the girls. However, I was late for the 7 pm showing, so I just went to Target instead. Maybe another night though. I can't wait for the next one! Does anybody know when it's supposed to be out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOunds like your party was a hit!! I love how you go all out! I also loved the movie! If you don't get a chance to go again...we should go when you come for CHristmas:)
freakin yes! let's go soon. let us know when and where.
I'm sad I missed your party! Sounds so fun and so detailed. I love that sort of thing!
I ended up seeing it in WA with my mom and SIL. I liked it!
Post a Comment