Saturday, December 13, 2008
Countdown to Christmas!
It's offically Christmas season at the Nigbur house! We got our tree, completed the decorating, made gingerbread houses, visited Santa, (which Mudge hated!)and all of our Christmas shopping is done! Yahoo! I have to say, I am exhausted! However, I am very relieved that we are pretty much ready for the big day. The girls have had so much fun the last couple weeks getting everything ready. Here's a few cute little stories in the midst of our busy couple weeks. When we were decorating the gingerbread, Ky chose to do a sleigh with a Santa in it. Of course, the sleigh has reindeer and when we were all done, she says "Uh-oh! We forgot to put reins from the sleigh to the reindeer." So what does she do, gets two candycanes and makes reins! How smart is that! If you looked at it, you would think we copied the model on the box! Nope, my smartie pants thought that up all by herself! Another cute story is when we were going to visit Santa, Ky just randomly says to us, "Sadie is making me lose my appetite!" What? So we ask, "What did you say?" She says,"Sadie is making me lose my appetite!" I said, "Do you know what an appetite is?" She says very matter of factly, "Yes, it's when you get so frustarated with someone!" I said, "Do you mean Sadie makes you lose your patience?" She says, "Oh yeah, same thing!" Ha-Ha! What a funny lil' girl! Anyways,sit back, have a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute, cute!
Your pictures are so cute.... I love the reins. I love that you get a real tree. I sort of miss that!!
Ky says the cutest things!! I can't believe how scared Sadie was of Santa! Poor thing:( I'm sure she recovered quickly though. We had such a great time the other night!
Cute post Andrea. Kylie says the funniest things-and what a little smarty pants. I enjoyed all of the pictures.
Love it! :) I loose my appetite alot too. I LOVED your Christmas family pics! We will be sending out cards after we get back from California and have a chance to snap some cute photos down there. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment