Monday, December 1, 2008
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas....
I started to decorate today! I don't think I am going all out like I usually do. Honestly, I just don't have the energy or patience to keep Mudge or Jax out of all the deco. Last year, my mom got Ky a little tree to put in her room, so of course that was one of the first decorations to go up. Also, Ky and Mudge had tons of fun playing with an empty box from one of my decorations. So here's a little sampling of what's completed so far. We haven't gone to pick out a tree yet, so stay tuned...P.S. There is some picts of when Paul's parents came to visit this weekend. Paul and Papa were practicing relentlessly to try and get Mudge to walk. No luck yet. There's also a few picts of Paul opening his Bday presents from the girls. Ky was sooooo excited to give them to him! Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the picture of the stockings hanging by the fireplace. And your girls are as cute as always!
I still can't get motivated. That, and Jason won't get the boxes down. HA!
Looks like so much fun. I love the holidays. your decorating skills are amazing, is there anything you can't do????? Your family is adorable and your girls are so lucky to have such a fun mom (and dad) You seem to make every holiday loads of fun. Thanks for the example.
Post a Comment