Sunday, January 11, 2009
My lil' dancing queen
On Dec. 19th Ky had her 2nd dance recital. Her little group danced to "I'll be home for Christmas." It's so cute at this age because the girls get so distracted by the stage, the lights, and all the excitement that they can only remember little tid bits of the dance while the teacher is yelling at them from the side stage. I have to say, my little girl was the cutest! (I am not biased or anything) She was so excited that we all showed up to watch her (me, Paul, my mom, Ali, Auntie C and Grandma Stoker.) After the show, one of her friends got flowers from her parents and Ky turned to us and said "How come she got flowers and I didn't?" Good thing I was prepared and brought flowers for Ky too. I would have hated to see her little heart broken face if she didn't get any. She was beyond excited when I gave them to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I bet the recital was fun to watch. And way to go on being prepared with the flowers!
What a cute little princess!!
Post a Comment