Tuesday, February 10, 2009
52 weeks-week 6
This week I am specifically thankful for my mom! I am always grateful I have her, but especially when she is willing to come over and get up with Mudge. Last night, the little you know what was horrible! However, I didn't hear any of it, because my mom insisted Paul and I sleep downstairs in the guest room with ear plugs. So, I did. I slept like a baby, or how a baby should sleep...Mudge! Anyhow, the best part is, my mom is willing to come back tonight! I know! I am sooooooo lucky! So, besides all the wonderful, generous things my sweet mom does for me, I am so thankful to be able to get a good nights sleep thanks to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have to say your mom is seriously the sweetest lady I freakin know!!!!
Tell her to hop on over here when she is done there!
I can't believe all that you have been through the past little while. I was just catching up today. I hate taking Isabella to Doctor's for a simple checkup... I can't imagine your experiences. Keep up the faith and eat some more chocolate to get you through!! My prayers will be with you.
Your mom is the REAL wonder woman...I mean she HAS to be a superhero because how else do you explain her ability to go without sleep? I've seen her do it! You're a blessed girl. Hope things get better soon!!
Hope things are looking up soon for you guys. That would be tough, but lucky you to have an angel of a mom nearby to help out! :) Let me know if I can do anything.
I laughed out loud when I read this post. I can just hear you talking when you describe"the little you know who" . I am also grateful for your Mom. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met and one of the best friends I could ever ask for. I seriously don't know what I would do without her!! So we are both blessed :)
Hope Mudge is sleeping better soon.
I agree, your mother is amazing....and you are just like her. So glad that you finally have answers about little Sadie, even though its not great news. Poor little gal. Anyway, Jordyn and Kaleb chit chat non-stop about how much fun they had with Kylie! thanks a bunch-lets do it again soon.
Post a Comment