Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official! Paul and I are going on a Caribbean cruise in April! I just finished booking it today! If you could see me now I am doing a little dance! I'm not really, but man do I feel like it! It's funny because when I was making the reservation, the lady asked me if we were celebrating anything special. I thought that was hilarious because, isn't getting away from kids, work and this cold weather enough? Of course we are celebrating! It's the first time in 8 years that we have gone on vacation just the two of us! Let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm SOOO excited for you, okay maybe a bit jealous but super excited because you guys deserve it. Just curious who you book through...I would love to vacation with my hubby someday. Man, April is just around the corner, go ahead and dance!!

Kristin said...

That's sooo exciting!! I'd say you surely deserve it!

Ashley said...

Well, you little brat! :) I am so jealous. I really want to go on a cruise to the Caribbean! This will be so fun for you. Can I come?! So happy for you!

Ben and Kim said...

Hooray! That sounds soooo wonderful!