Tuesday, March 3, 2009

52 weeks-week 9

I feel like I am beginning to sound like a broken record on the things I'm grateful for. However, I am not trying to win an originality contest for these things, I am just reminding myself each week what I am truly grateful for. Now, after that long-winded explanation...this week I am grateful for the gospel. In particular, the living prophets we have had and do have on this earth. I was just recently reading some quotes from Pres. Hinckley and I feel so blessed to be part of a church that is led by these wonderful men who get divine direction from God. I loved a particular quote so much that I put in on the left side of my blog. This is something that I am going to try harder to do each day. If everyone tried to live this way, imagine how much better our world would be! In this scary, scary time we live in, my sole comfort comes from knowing I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Andrea, thanks so much for sharing! I love that quote as well, in fact it sits on my kitchen table on a tile that I made in R.S. and it's my favorite. If only we could all follow his counsel all the time....boy do I have a long way to go. You are such a great example and know that you are not sounding like a broken record, I think that it helps us keep the proper perspective. THANKS!