My mothers day was so wonderful! I have the most thoughtful and loving 5 year old & hubby in the world! Paul took Ky and Mudge shopping on Saturday for my present and Paul said Ky knew exactly what she wanted to get me! She and Mudge bought me a big pot of violet daisies (which Ky was very specific on the color-they had to be violet) and 2 big bags of candy. Reeses Pieces and Almond Joys! Yum! Paul spoiled me too and got me an Ipod. Thanks Babe! Also, Ky begged Paul all week to help her make me breakfast in bed on Mother's day. However, I had to wake up early on Sunday to get some rolls and salad ready for a dinner we had at my dad's, so when Ky woke up and saw me in the kitchen, she started crying. I asked her what was wrong, she wailed "I can't tell you!" She ran into wake Paul up and told him I was already out of bed so how were they going to surprise me with breakfast in bed?! I told Paul I would get in the shower and when I got out,then she could surprise me with breakfast! So when I got out of the shower, here is what I found! (Notice the flower on my plate? That was her idea too!) Seriously, I love this kid! She is soooooo sweet to me! Side note: when we were shopping for Mother's day gifts for my mom she asked me, "How come Mom's get a special day?" I said "because Mom's work so hard so we should show them we love them." To that she replied, "well I work just as hard so I think their should be a Kids Day!" She is waaaay ahead of me!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mothers Day 2009
My mothers day was so wonderful! I have the most thoughtful and loving 5 year old & hubby in the world! Paul took Ky and Mudge shopping on Saturday for my present and Paul said Ky knew exactly what she wanted to get me! She and Mudge bought me a big pot of violet daisies (which Ky was very specific on the color-they had to be violet) and 2 big bags of candy. Reeses Pieces and Almond Joys! Yum! Paul spoiled me too and got me an Ipod. Thanks Babe! Also, Ky begged Paul all week to help her make me breakfast in bed on Mother's day. However, I had to wake up early on Sunday to get some rolls and salad ready for a dinner we had at my dad's, so when Ky woke up and saw me in the kitchen, she started crying. I asked her what was wrong, she wailed "I can't tell you!" She ran into wake Paul up and told him I was already out of bed so how were they going to surprise me with breakfast in bed?! I told Paul I would get in the shower and when I got out,then she could surprise me with breakfast! So when I got out of the shower, here is what I found! (Notice the flower on my plate? That was her idea too!) Seriously, I love this kid! She is soooooo sweet to me! Side note: when we were shopping for Mother's day gifts for my mom she asked me, "How come Mom's get a special day?" I said "because Mom's work so hard so we should show them we love them." To that she replied, "well I work just as hard so I think their should be a Kids Day!" She is waaaay ahead of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! Don't you love breakfast in bed on Mom's Day from your hubby and sweet kids?! So nice!!! We're lucky ladies!
You do have such a sweet and thoughtful husband and 5 year old. Precious.
That is so sweet. How cute that she ran off crying!! Talk about break your heart. I was looking at your blog and Tay saw a pic of Ky and said"Oh!! There's my favorite girlfriend!" Cute:)
Oh my heavens. What a sweet little girl! It sounds like it was a great day! Thank goodness for thoughtful husbands. I love that your kids gave you candy, as far as I'm concerned, candy is better than just about anything. (yes, I do love candy THAT much) By the way, the pictures are so adorable.
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard!! I'm so glad you could slove the problem! HOw fun that she is old enough and can think of an idea herself what to get you!! So guess what I have a friend that is from I daho and goes there quite often...so I told her I should ride with her one time so I can come visit you!! But I can't remember exactly where you live...her parents live in pocatello...don't know exactly where if that is a big city or not!! But let me know cause I am really needing a vacation and want to come visit!!!!!!! We cold have a blast!!
It looks like you had such a fun trip. Good for you!!! How is everything going? Life is busy, busy!
Post a Comment