So obviously I have some catching up to do on my blessings, so here it goes:
The 4 things I am most recently thankful for are
1. My aunt is feeling better! My Aunt Carmen has not been feeling well (to say the least) these last few months, but I am sooooo thankful to say she is finally starting to feel better! We love you so much and can't wait to see you more when you get back from Florida!
2. I am grateful for the sunshine and all the fun activities it brings with it and I am grateful for the rain because I know I should be! Ha!
3. I am grateful for my new found love-Mounds flavored sno-cones! Yum! Don't knock it till ya try it! (Right Kristen?!)
4. Last, but not least, I am grateful for my 5 year old that has the biggest heart ever and even though I get mad at her, she can instantly say she loves me and that I am the best mommy in the world. That is called love!
So, I know for the most part, these are small things to be thankful for in the grand scheme of things (except for my Aunt's health-that is a HUGE blessing) but it's the simple things in life that make us smile right?!
4 comments:
Just catching up with you blog - everyone look great! I agree about the recital being too long and I'm a crazy competition mom, too!
Man, your blog is adorable. I still enjoy reading your "thankful for" posts. You have an awesome family and I'm so glad your Aunt is feeling better. We've got to get the girls together. Maybe we should go get "mounds" flavored snow cones. I'm up for something interesting and new!
Where are the pics from St. George?? I want to see what fun you had down there so I can be jealous:) Glad you could check out Pirate Island Pizza!! What a fun place! ARG! HAHA
OK- Tell me about these mound flavored snow cones?! How are things in IF? It sounds like there has been a ton a of rain...that's a bummer.Hope all is well.
Post a Comment