This year for swim lessons, my friend Debbie's daughter was teaching private lessons in her grandparent's pool. I signed Ky up for a couple of weeks and I'll tell ya what...the girl can swim! I can't believe how far she has come since last year. I think it helps that Brianne was a fantastic teacher and that Ky has absolutely no fear. I have to brag and tell you Brianne said she listned better than any other student and picked up the quickest. She can now do the backstroke, the normal swim stroke (whatever you call it) jump off the diving board with no life jacket and swim all the way to the shallow end completely by herself! I was so insanely proud of her! Really the best part of all is that she is very proud of herself and loves to show you what she has learned. However, she still is very humble and cute about it like always. Like an idiot I didn't video her even one day, but I did get some picts!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Swim Lessons
This year for swim lessons, my friend Debbie's daughter was teaching private lessons in her grandparent's pool. I signed Ky up for a couple of weeks and I'll tell ya what...the girl can swim! I can't believe how far she has come since last year. I think it helps that Brianne was a fantastic teacher and that Ky has absolutely no fear. I have to brag and tell you Brianne said she listned better than any other student and picked up the quickest. She can now do the backstroke, the normal swim stroke (whatever you call it) jump off the diving board with no life jacket and swim all the way to the shallow end completely by herself! I was so insanely proud of her! Really the best part of all is that she is very proud of herself and loves to show you what she has learned. However, she still is very humble and cute about it like always. Like an idiot I didn't video her even one day, but I did get some picts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! I'm impressed! You'll have to share your teacher's name next summer so I can get Ella going! She did great, but not Kylie's level! What fun!
Very impressive! I love the picture of her getting ready to dive off the diving board! Go Kylie!
Post a Comment