Monday, March 29, 2010

Two and half years!






Growing up right before my eyes! This funny little girl does so many comical things on a daily basis that I have to write them down, and frankly my post it notes are starting to take over my life! So you're going to have to either completely ignore this post or if you choose to read it just bare with me...this might take a while.
-If I had to choose 5 words to describe Sadie they would be: Dramatic, Hilarious, Stubborn, Loving and LOUD!
-She can count by herself all the way to 20
-Knows all her basic colors
-Loves, loves, loves to sing and knows about 10 songs by heart including her ABC's.
-She makes me sing to her every night before bed. Not just 1 song but usually a minimum of 5. Her fav's are I'm a child of God, Sunbeam, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Popcorn Popping, the list could go on and on.
-Very dramatic! She has a specific mad face and lets me know when she's using it. She also points her finger and shakes it at me when she's mad.
-She is also VERY girly. Whenever, I am done with her hair, I ask her to turn around so I can see it, and she puts her hand on her hip and cocks her head to one side and gives me a big cheesey smile!.
-Loves to pray and gets beyond excited when she sees a temple!
-She has a mild obsession with wipes and usually has one in her hand at all times.
-Her favorite foods are Jamba Juice, fruit snacks, bagels with cream cheese minus the bagel, eggs and pancakes. She also loves fruit snacks and because my dad always buys them fruit snacks in bulk, I stopped buying them and now whenever she gets fruit snacks she calls them Papa's snacks.
-This might be TMI but sometimes when she poops she calls it chicken poop. I'm not sure why, but if you ask me it's pretty funny.
-Not quite potty trained. This is where the stubborn attribute comes in. She's this close, but because I want it so bad, she's taking her sweet time.
-Her absolute favorite things to do are dress up, help me clean, play outside, take a bath, and watch Dora.
-The most common words and phrases that you will hear her say are Mama or Yoo-hoo when she's looking for me, Oh Dear if something goes wrong and Where's Sissy.

What a joy it is to have you in our lives! We love you Sadie!

Side note: The pict where she is holding the flashlight to her eye, she just came up to me and said, "look Mama, I a pirate!"
The other pict where she is in the Ariel jammies, she made me take that pict because those were new that she picked out all by herself and she wanted to show them off. Right before the pict was taken she twirled and said "I so fashwinable." How cute!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Holy smokes, I've missed SOOO many cute posts! You are one awesome mom...St. Patty's Day looked like a blast and Paul's hat was hilarious. (I don't think I could get DJ to wear that) Loved this post about Sadie!! I'm just sad that we don't hang out more so I could spend some time with the little fireball....She is so stinking adorable!! I laughed my head off about the stamp story because I could totally identify. I can just hear the conversation between kylie and her teacher (got to love that girl) I think you should totally be proud that she listened to you! She's going to be one frugal girl when she grows up. (by the way, one of my children used my whole book of stamps for an art project as well so I can 100% relate to this story!! Now the stamps are hidden from any child's reach. Thanks so much for the invite. Your posts make me smile!

Kristin said...

holy flip she's so dang cute! i love that girl. she cracks me up so bad!! paigey has been asking about sadie so we'll have to get her over here to play:)