Monday, November 12, 2012

April 2011/2012

Easter 2011

Coloring eggs with Papa and Grandma Nigbur, Ali and Grandma Pat
She's thinking "if I don't look maybe she will go away"
She's thinking "just take the dang picture so I can keep coloring my eggs."
He's thinking "I'm so cute you can take my picture all day!"

Easter morning-did our trap work?
Nope-fooled again!
My little bunnies anxiously awaiting to find their hidden baskets
Ky's basket found first


Sadie asks, "But where's mine?!"
Our festive Easter pancake breakfast

I love that the basket is bigger than him!

My dang cute girlies with their dang cute forced smiles


Easter 2012 

Easter this year was b-e-a-utiful!  I can't remember the weather ever cooperating so well this time of year in Idaho. It definitely made the annual egg hunt at Grandma's much nicer. As the usual we colored some eggs...
 


Had a meltdown or two
Recovered from the meltdowns and finished our lovely eggs

We give this devious plan a thumbs up - definitely going to work this year...

Hippity Hoppity

Easter has come our way

Got the baskets but no bunny...until next year
These toys = loud and annoying. Easter bunny was not too wise on the choice of treasures to place in the basket this year. Oddly enough these toys kind of just disappeared weeks later...

Strat ever so pleased with his basket

Hunting eggs at Grandma Pat's
 
 I just thought these last two pictures were cute. The End.














No comments: