Kylie will no longer be playing the role of tinkerbell, a.k.a tink. She now insists on being called "Wonder Woman." This new identity evolved after looking through a children's catalog and seeing a little girt dressed as the ever amazing wonder woman. It's been an obsession ever since. For example...
One day we are browsing through Hallmark, doing a little card shopping. Out of the five trillion cards, Kylie manages to find the only wonder woman card I think ever made. Unfortunately, for all within hearing distance, it was one of those talking cards and we had to hear it repeatedly, and I do mean repeatedly, until I finally gave in and bought the frickin' card so we could go home.
Another fine day, we are at the store, waiting to check out, and there is this little boy who won't quit antagonizing her. I don't say anything because I secretly think to myself, it's payback for all the times she has teased Sadie. Finally, after having enough, Kylie says to the little boy, "Guess what, you are not even bothering me because I am wonder woman and I don't get scared!" So take that! Oh, and f.y.i, Sadie is still known as pudgey mudgey, or at least until she can voice her own opinion.
4 comments:
You need to tell Kylie that I have been WW for a long time! Even my friend from kindergarten still calls me that! HA!
At least Brendan will have a super hero to play with now instead of another stupid princess :) jk
Love you!
Holy Crap!! I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes!! I love that girl:} Now Tay can be Superman and she can be Wonder Woman. We need to get together. Seriously.
I wondered where the "Tink" came from.
Good for wonder woman for sticking up for herself!
You are so funny! I love reading your posts-they make me laugh! What cute kids you have!
Post a Comment