Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"C" is for Clown



When I went to pick up Ky at preschool on Monday, here is what I saw! I can't tell you how much joy this cute little girl brings to my life!

12 comments:

Hilary said...

so cute! I guess Ella "opted out" of blue cheeks! What a fun teacher Karla is!!

Ashley said...

It was fun to see you and your girls yesterday. Kylie is so grown up. :) We need to do that more often. Our girls played so good together.

Kristin said...

Soooo cute! We need to get together and hang out. Maybe without kids......?

Kristin said...

Is Ky still going by Wonder Woman? I was just curious. She's so funny.

Ty and Janene said...

Cutest Clown I have ever seen! I am glad you have a blog then we can keep in better touch than just the regular hunting trips! Those pics of Sadie mushing in her cake are priceless she is so cute I think you need one more heehee

Melinda said...

I love it!! so stinkin cute!! I especially love the poses she did for the pictures:) Sounds like you had a fun birthday as well as Sadie! (and Ali) Love all the bday pics...I am waiting for of of you in your GAP outfit!! That is the cutest story ever!! I guess that what makes having kids worth it! 1 precious moment to 10 disaterous!! Good thing they are so dang cute! Mikell just spilled a whole bowl of mac and cheese on me and I yelled at her and she started laughing...AHH...not funny!

shel said...

It was great to see you girls!!

I like the new look on your page...very cute. The birthday pictures are adorable...she definitely wasn't scared of the cake, was she? You've got fun AND adorable kids!!!

Kristin said...

Hey! I only had enough thread to make 1 burgundy flower instead of 2. If you want I can go and get some more thread, I just have to order it because the store is always out of it. Let me know what ya think.

Melinda said...

What cuties you have! I found your blog on Tawnya's. Fun to keep connected this way!!

Fairbank Family said...

Isn't preschool the BEST!! They always seem to come up with fun things to teach them and fun things to do! I also love the "me" time!

Ty and Janene said...

Hey I saw Melinda on here and she left me a message do you know if she has a blog and if it is blocked tell that woman to add me

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I saw your blog on Tanyas and I feel like I am a stalker if I look and don't leave a message. I love the whole blogging world, it is so fun to see what people are up to and most of all see their kids. You have 2 stinken cute little girls. How fun to have a house full of girls. We have a blog also, its hayrob.blogspot.com. Hayley Nelosn Potter