Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Can I get an Amen?!
This one is for my mom, Paul's mom, Cindy, actually anyone who has more than 2 kids. Actually anyone who has kids. The question I pose is this? How did you/do you get anything done?!!!!! All day long I feel like I have these two little shadows following me. I am doing the laundry and instead of me putting it away, Mudge is quickly pulling it out of the drawers and Ky is helping by trying on every pair of shoes in my closet. I am unloading the dishwasher and Mudge is tring to crawl in it. I am in the bathroom trying to get ready, and Mudge is playing in the garbage or pulling the roll of toilet paper apart. Ky is helping by playing with all the bath toys right under my feet. You get the picture. Can you tell I am frustarated?! The other day out of exasperation, I said "Why do you guys always have to be where I am?!" Ky simply answers, "Because we love you mommy, we want to be with you all the time." Ahhhh. How sweet. Then I tripped over Mudge. All I can say is this,I look at some people, and I think how do you do it? How do you ever get anything done? I just want you to know I respect and admire all mothers and the things they get done.(Especially the ones with multiple children!) I look at my mom and always think, she is amazing! She raised 4 kids, 2 of which were twins and one was handicapped, has a successful business and still managed to have a clean house and be a fantastic mom! I love you mom and thanks for putting up with all of our crap as we were growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree that your mom is amazing. I think the same about mine...she managed to raise SIX of us...un-stinking-believable :)
By the way, the crawling-around-everything part really will end before you know it...just like everyone always says!
AMEN!!! So well put! Now I only wish Josh could have a day like that with the kids so he knew why the house isn't always in place when he comes home. My house will look so good til Tay comes home from school and then I'm like why did I even bother?
I'm totally coming to your mom's before the movie:) I'll bring some mango salsa and chips and my mom. My mom hasn't read the books either, but I told her she had to see the movie.
My friend Tianna would probably like one. She's 9 months prego so she's been holding off on letting me know for sure cuz her baby could come anyday now. Even though she is a toothpick with a little basketball bump. Disgusting I know.
Anywho..she was at Tay's bday party. She's from St. George. I don't know if you remember her or not.
Ditto!! But how can you get mad when they come back with such a sweet reply!! I guess that's why we keep havin em! GOd had to make them sweet and innocent so we would want another one after going through with one...or we would all have one kid I guess:) And a shout out to TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! YAhooo!! I am sad I won't be there for your party!! HAve fun and I hope I can stay awake!! Let me know what you thought about it!! We need to habe a twilight discussion!
I will totally go see it again with you if you go!!!! Loved it!
Post a Comment