Sunday, November 16, 2008
This is Ree-dic-lee-us
No, you read it right. This has been the phrase of the month at our house! Because I say it so much, Ky has started to say it, and her pronuciation has not been perfected quite yet. However, I am saying it now because it's 5 am and I can't sleep! The past 3 nights Mudge has not been sleeping good at all. By this, I mean she has been waking up like a newborn. Worse actually. I think she is teething. Anyway, you would think I would be exhausted. Well, I am, but yet, here I am. Wide awake since 4 am. After laying in bed for almost an hour, I decided, this is "ree-dic-lee-us" and got up to eat some cereal and blog. Then, as I am pouring my cereal, Ky comes out of her room! "Is it time to wake up?" Are you kidding me?! This kid has an internal alarm clock that just won't quit! It's like the clock in the crocodile in Peter Pan. Constantly ticking! Seriously! (On a side note: Ky wakes up so early, I bought her a tinker bell alarm clock and set it for 8 a.m and told her she can't come in our room until her alarm goes off. I am already up most mornings and so it's rare if she actually has to use it. However, on the glorious occasion that I do sleep in, the tink alarm does come in handy.) Anyway,the story concludes by me saying, "No, it's not time for you to get up, it's too early to be awake." Ky says, "Then, why are you awake mommy?" To this I reply, "I don't know, but it's ree-dic-lee-us!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you are so funny! cereal and blogging at 5 am!! Seriously go to BED!!! Well at least I got a good laugh! That is such a good idea about the clock!!
If Kylie and Mudge were any more perfect and cute I couldn't stand it! Think how lucky u are to be up at 5 a.m. and all the stuff you can get done with an early start. LOL
I hate waking up early!! I have been doing that a lot lately, but I just eat a little cereal and get back in bed. LAME!!
Hahaha!!! You are the one that is entertaining:)
What time does the movie start? I'm so excited for Twilight, baby!!
Hi Andrea, I found you on Cindy's blog. Kylee sounds like she is wired like your mom!
To cute!!
(this is Janna Billman not a stalker)
Gracie still says reedicleeus...
Hope you caught up on your sleep!
Post a Comment