Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On a lighter note...Happy Halloween Everyone!

After my last post I felt like I needed to lighten it up again. Regardless of who is president, it still is a "Wonderful Life" and my 2 girls are the cutest ever! Here is the update of our Halloween festivities. (Sorry they are late, I got sidetracked with the election) We got to go down to Utah this year which was super fun! The girls loved going trick r' treating with their cousins and then Paul's brother blessed their adorable baby Sam. It really was a fantastic weekend and makes me miss living down there sometimes! Anyway, enjoy the picts!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Your pictures are SO cute. I saw pictures of Kylie on Megan's blog (karla's daughter) and just laughed! She made a perfect Wonder Woman... and I loved her poses! I love Mudge's smiles... Glad you had such a fun weekend!

Ashley said...

Cute pics! I always love your slideshows. Are you feeling better cuz we need to get together?!

Kristin said...

Hilarious and cute costumes!! You are such a good little mom always making cute little treats and stuff. I have zero patience when it comes to that kind of thing. I really need to get better.

Fairbank Family said...

Stinkin' cute kids!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

Kylie's costume was the best! I wish my kids would be a little more willing and adventurous in the costume area!! She really made the most perfect wonder woman....brought me back to my childhood days, I was wonder woman a few years in a row. Your kids are so adorable and I'm envious of the cute things you do with them.