Thursday, January 29, 2009
Ky's week long party!
Seriously. Her birthday festivities started Jan. 24th and commenced today! As previously posted, we had a family party at Leo's last Saturday. Then, on Tuesday, we wanted to take her out for her actual birthday so we went to TGI Fridays. Then today my mom's office wanted to celebrate her birthday along with Susan's (one of my mom's employees)What will her birthday be like when she's 16? I have created a monster, a cute monster, but still a monster! Two funny stories about the birthday girl: Grandma Nigbur called to wish Ky happy birthday and she mentioned that now that Ky is 5 she gets to go to Kindergarten just like her cousin Annie. Ky answers with a sigh, "yes, but Annie and I are worlds apart." Isn't that hilarious! Where does she come up with this stuff?! Then the day she got to wear her new birthday outfit, she got all dressed and says to me, "Mom, I look like a rockstar!" I can't argue with a rockstar! Gotta love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy birthday Kylie! She is so cute and always says the funniest things!
Brendan told me about the awesome TeePee that Kylie got. Looks like they had a good time. You didn't mention how Sadie was doing...
What a fun birthday! Kylie is the cutest little thing and always seems to have a huge smile on her face. By the way, I LOVE that tent, what a cute idea. I'd love to know how she made it.
I would love the pattern, thanks!
what a fun birthday! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment