Tuesday, February 3, 2009
52 weeks-week 5
Lately, with the way the economy is, I have really started to be grateful for the necessities that we have. Paul recently got a job at Wells Fargo, and while it's not ideal, we are so very grateful. Between running Teton Cleaners and now with his new job, we are going to see alot less of each other (which makes me sad) but, I look at the rest of the country and I know there are tons of people out there that are out of work, have nothing in their fridge and don't know how they are going to make it from day to day. How can I ask for more when we have a warm home, food to eat, clothing for our family, money to pay the bills and even some to save for retirement. The lord is truly watching over us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amen. It's kind of frightening right now....
Amen to that!
Sorry to hear about the health scare with Mudge (Is that your nickname for Sadie?)
Tell Ky (that's Kyle's nickname too.) Happy late B-day!
Post a Comment