Tuesday, February 17, 2009

52 weeks-week 7

This week has been hard for me to think of things I'm grateful for. I know, that sounds pathetic. However, life has been extremely stressful lately. (And yes, I would like some cheese with my "whine")With Paul starting his new job (which he hates), all of a sudden, everything at the drycleaners, and I do mean everything has started breaking down! So, not only is Paul gone 12 hours a day, but I am managing the drycleaners, trying to negotiate a real estate deal for a client and dealing with 2 crazy kids in the meantime. Alright, that being said, tonight when we were getting ready to read the Book of Mormon with Ky, I couldn't find it. I asked her where it was, and she told me it was in her bed because when she gets scared at night, she likes to read it and say a little prayer. How wonderful to have the innocence and faith of a child. If I incorporated a little more of that in my life, then maybe I wouldn't be so stressed out! So this week, I am grateful for the reminder of innocence and faith and for the example of my little girl.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That melts my heart, how sweet. I hope things start looking up for you guys. Hang in there, it can only get better, right?! If you need anything please let me know.

Nettie! said...

Children raised in faith can help us when our faith is not overflowing! I love it!!

Cindy said...

Wow, that made me cry. What a sweet little girl you are raising. Good Job, Andrea! I'm so sorry for all the troubles you are encountering, wish I could help you, please let me watch the girls for a day if it would help in any way, SERIOUSLY...call me!!