Today I took Ky to Kindergarten round-up! She was so excited. She even picked out something special to wear! I am excited for her. She will absolutely love school and she is more than ready. We have already started the countdown. I have to say, I am secretly dreading the day she goes. I got a little choked up taking her to the dang roundup today. The teachers took the kids to 6 different stations to assess where they were at and we parents had to sit on the side lines and fill out paperwork. It was killing me to watch her move from station to station and not know what she was doing or talking about. I know I am going to have a hard time letting her go. Preschool has been o.k because it's 2 days a week for 2 hours. But Kindergarten-EVERYDAY! As much as the kid drives me batty I will miss her like no tomorrow. Where oh where does the time go?!!!!
Friday, May 1, 2009
My baby is growing up!
Today I took Ky to Kindergarten round-up! She was so excited. She even picked out something special to wear! I am excited for her. She will absolutely love school and she is more than ready. We have already started the countdown. I have to say, I am secretly dreading the day she goes. I got a little choked up taking her to the dang roundup today. The teachers took the kids to 6 different stations to assess where they were at and we parents had to sit on the side lines and fill out paperwork. It was killing me to watch her move from station to station and not know what she was doing or talking about. I know I am going to have a hard time letting her go. Preschool has been o.k because it's 2 days a week for 2 hours. But Kindergarten-EVERYDAY! As much as the kid drives me batty I will miss her like no tomorrow. Where oh where does the time go?!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay Kylie!! She will absolutely love it!! It's hard to let them go. As much as Tay drives me bonkers I actually cried when he went to Kindergarten.
We need to get together when you guys are up to it:)
Amazing that she will be heading off, I remember bawling so hard when Regan left but with Morg's it didn't seem as bad. I didn't know she is going to White Pine (I've heard great things) ANyway, your vacation looks like it was amazing. I'm so glad you were able to get away from the stress for a week and relax. You guys deserve it. I loved all the pictures!!
It was fun to run into you the other day! Kylie looks so cute. And, yes... your vacation makes me jealous. So fun! Glad you had a great getaway!
Post a Comment