Saturday, November 7, 2009
Me and Mudge, Mudge and Me
So ever since Ky has started school, Mudge and I have had some adjusting to do. Every now and then I realize the house is eerily quiet and poor Mudge has been a little needy since her BFF is gone. However, I have to admit I am enjoying this alone time with Mudge. She is so fun and lately it has just amazed me how grown up she is getting. She talks almost as well as Kylie and can tell you anything and comprehend anything you say! As if her personality couldn't get any bigger, she has started doing the funniest things. All day long she cracks me up, and besides the occasional temper tantrum, she is hilarious! She is no longer a baby and has become my little buddy! Some of her favorite things to do are read books, play and pretend to cook in her little kitchen, take baths, pose for pictures and help me clean. However,the best part of her day is still when her Sissy gets home. The two are the best of friends and Ky is such a great big sister. An update on her potty training, I guess I got a little ahead of myself bragging about it because she literally could care less now. No amount of bribing is working. Oh well, I guess it will happen when she's ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Seriously, Ky and Mudge are the cutest!!
That Mudge!!!! She is so darned cute. Lucky you for getting to enjoy her so much. Lucky her for having such a great mom.
What a cutie she is! I think it's great that you get one-on-one time with her, those are the best moments.
Post a Comment