Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ladybugs and strawberry mice






One night after family home evening we made some little mice out of strawberries. I wish I could take credit for this, but anyone who knows me, knows I am not crafty. I actually got the idea from Relief Society. The kids loved making them and the rest of us loved eating them. Ali was so funny because I asked her if she wanted to make one and she said, "No thanks, I'm not actually supposed to eat mice!" I died laughing. She decided later on that since we were all eating them, I guess it was o.k and she joined in. After that, we went out into our garden to pick some veggies and there were hundreds and hundreds of ladybugs. The girls were so enthralled by them! We spent the rest of the evening out there playing with the little wonders!

No comments: