Saturday, February 27, 2010

Social Butterfly

The other day my phone rings. I didn't recognize the number and almost didn't answer. However, when I did there was the cutest little voice on the phone asking for Kylie. I hand Ky the phone and she says, "Who are you?" Then she gets a huuuuuge smile on her face and says "Oh, Hi Natalie!" To sum up the convo she was trying to set up a playdate. After she got off the phone I asked her how her friend from school got my number. She tells me that a couple of days ago she handed out some papers to her friends at school with my number and told them whoever calls her first gets a playdate with her. HA! She then told them not to all call at once because she couldn't possibly have them all over at the same time! She cracks me up! So congratulations Natalie, you just won yourself a playdate.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Cracks me up! But you know what - that sounds just like something you would have done at that age!

Mandy said...

Hilarious! Brendan gave his number to Sarah the other day. He was so excited!

Ashley said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever heard! She is s doll!

Karla said...

Oh my goodness. That made me laugh :). I can just see her doing that. I love that girl!!