Saturday, September 6, 2008

Is it time for school yet?



Kylie has finally started back to preschool! Yahoo!!! I don't really say this for me. (o.k, maybe I am a tad excited for my 4 fabulous hours of freedom per week) No, I say this because not only were we counting down the days on a sticker chart, but the day preschool was to start, Kylie came bouncing out of her room at 6:45 a.m, completely dressed in her new school clothes with her backpack on, saying, "Is it time for school yet?" Perhaps, if at the time, my mind wasn't still in a deep sleep induced stupor, I would have quickly grabbed the camera for a photo op of her pure excitement and anticiapation. Seriously, you would have thought it was Christmas morning! Instead, being that it was the butt crack of dawn, I was simply thinking what in the @#!% is wrong with this child? However, later on, right before we left for school, I did take a few cute snapshots. Now, if you will, allow me to brag for just a few about how stinkin' cute and thoughtful our lil' preschooler is. Rewind to the night before all this took place. Kylie took it upon herself and decided she needed to go to preschool bearing gifts for her teacher, Ms. Karla. She carefully hand picked two little decorations from her book shelf in her room. She told me they were for Ms. Karla because she missed her sooooo much! I finally talked her into going to the store and picking out something small to take to Ms. Karla instead. So, the following day, right before pre-school, we went to the store and picked out a bright pink rose just for Ms. Karla. Isn't that just the sweetest?!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh! How sweet is she?!