O.K, I was tagged like a month ago from a friend and then recently another friend tagged me twice in one day! Whew! So here we go...
This is bag tag. This one was my fav because I got to get out all my purses which I forgot I had! I think I ended up counting like 15! How ridiculous is that? Then I remembered Ky even has a few of mine in her room that she likes to play dress up with. So who really knows how many purses I have, but a girl can never have too many! Am I right?! The point is to show you which bag, or purse I am sportin' these days. Honestly, I am sportin a diaper bag. I don't have a pict of it because it's with my mom and my kids at her house right now while I get some R&R. However, here is a pict of all the purses that I do own and will use again someday and the items you can find in my bag at all times.
Trident Gum
Candy of any kind(which I forgot I had & promptly ate after I took the pict-YUM!)
Hand Sanitizer
Lotion
Wallet
Nail Clippers
Keys
Phone
Kind of boring I know, but hey, that's who I am!
Next tag is 7 crazy things you didn't know about me and probably don't really want to know, but oh well.
1. I use a little tiny electric razor to shave my toes and fingers. I am obsessed with having smooth digits!
2.I've worked in many different jobs such as retail, fitness, massage, travel, cable company and now real estate. Yeah, I'm a jack of all trades.
3.I would love to own my own day spa one day.
4.I would love to take dance lessons. Watching DWTS gives me dance fever!
5.I sing at the top of my lungs whenever I am in the car either by myself or with my girls.
6.Even though I hate to cook, I would love to take a creative cooking class. Go figure!
7.I would love to adopt someday!
Last tag (it's a good thing because I'm seriously tired) This is called Crazy 8's
8 things I'm obessesed with
1.My husband and my girls
2.Taking picts of my girls
3.Candy
4.Looking at all my friends/family's blogs
5.Going on a trip with Paul
6.DWTS
7.Mama Mia Soundtrack (and listening to Ky sing it-she knows all the words!)
8.Getting caught up on scrapbooking
8 phrases I say alot
1.Kylie-stop it!
2.Sadie-No!
3.Jax-Get down!
4.Please listen
5.You are in a time out
6.Please hurry!
7.Please be quiet!
8.What do you want to eat?
8 places I love to eat
1.Fiesta Ole
2.Gandolfos
3.Schlotsky's
4.Babe's Bakery
5.Stockman's
6.Sandpiper
7.Red Lobster
8.Morelia's
8 (more like 4)shows I love to watch
1. Everybody loves Raymond
2. The Office
3. DWTS
4.Anything on Nick Jr. (Not that I love it, but it does give me a break while Ky watches it)
I tried really hard to think of more, but honestly this is all I DVR.
8 things I did yesterday
1.Negotiated a very stressful deal for real estate
2. Yelled at Kylie
3. Felt guilty for yelling at Kylie so I cuddled with her on the couch till we both felt better.
4.Ate at Wendy's
5.Visted my Dad and Marie
6. Went on a wagon ride with my girls, Dad and Marie
7. Watched Everybody loves Raymond
8. Talked on the phone alot (mainly for real estate)
8 things on my wish list
1.Going on a trip with Paul
2. Lose 10 lbs
3.Personal Chef
4.Personal Trainer
5.Personal Massage Therapist
6.More sleep
7.Our yard to be completed
8.Bigger master bath or just a big jetted tub in our downstairs bath
8 things I look forward to
1.Ky's primary program
2.Going on a trip with Paul
3.Halloween
4.Thanksgiving
5.Paul's Bday
6.Our anniversary
7.Christmas
8.Ky's 5th Bday
8 people I would like to tag
Honestly, whoever wants to be tagged. I know 8 people, I just don't want to put that pressure on you!
3 comments:
This was so fun to learn more about you!
Mike LOVES fiesta ole! You are lucky you live so close! We like the soft tacos and emapanadas and cheese fries. With ranch.
Thanks for humoring me with the tags! Hopefully I didn't pressure you to do them. Great stories on your "Out of the mouths of babes" post! Time for another play day soon...
I think I have to do the bag one. Do you just show all your bags and then whats inside? Send me an email telling me the rules! m.nigbur@comcast.net
Post a Comment