Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Popscicles and the Prophet

So we were watching conference over the weekend and when Pres. Monson was speaking Ky was watching intently and then turned to Paul and said, "do they choose the prophet by using popscicle sticks and writing their names on them and then whatever stick is chosen, that's who the prophet is?" She was so serious and genuinely wanted to know that I felt bad giggling, but how cute is that?

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Dang she's such a cutie!! That made me laugh:)

Cindy said...

That's the cutest thing I've heard in a while. Thanks for sharing!

Carmen said...

Best religious comment from her since she commented that the pix of Mudge looked like Gordon B. Hinckley

Ashley said...

Ha ha! what a cutie!

Nettie! said...

That is adorable...I have a hard time not laughing at cute things my kids say too!

Hilary said...

that is adorable and so funny!

Ty and Janene said...

haha that is way funny and she is the cutest ever!