Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tid Bits

As I was getting ready to post my vday picts I noticed I have left out a few things from the past few weeks.

The other day, I walk past Ky's door and I see this sign. I asked her what it meant and she said the only people allowed in my room are me and my husky. That's what the "H" stands for and her husky is a toy she got for Christmas. Does this mean we are going to have trouble when she's a teenager?

We had another Parent/Teacher Conference and again I was so proud of Kylie. Her teacher said she is a joy to have in class and is very bright girl! She did ask me if sometimes when I ask Ky to do something she just gives me a vacant look and then goes back to playing? I said, I get that look alllllll the time! Notice the big bruise on her forehead? That was her first injury at school. She said she tried jumping off the swing and it came back and hit her right in the head. Poor thing. The pict with her and the star glasses is a prize she won for memorizing her address, phone number and birthdate. She was so excited when she remembered all of it!



No comments: